Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hostel life

Some of my friends , seniors and juniors always complaint the same thing ... "Hostel Life sucks" , "Hate being in Hostel ..." and blaa...bla...bla (negative things about hostel ) . But .... my opinion is different . I love being at hostel , participating myself inside this "Hostel Life" , although I hate facing too many trouble and problems , here in MJSC Mersing .





Hemah ' 2007 ; My Homeroom


You're de best ... Yes , we have a lot of problems in our homeroom . But we never said we're gonna stop , gonna break .... oooooh never !!! We're like a family ... a big one .

Hemah & Gemilang ; Sweet Twins

Our Sweet Memories ...


Sambutan Kemerdekaan ' 2007
Jualan Hemah + Gemilang
MERDEKA !!!



Jualan Hemah + Gemilang



Jualan Hemah + Gemilang



My Batch ; ILYSM















Kem Jati Diri Batch Form 2 ' 2008
Photo taken by : Fatimah Zaharah binti Norsadan TM





No comments: