Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cute PEGS for SALE

Hey peeps!!
I've wanted to do this a long long long time ago
But only now I have the time & opportunity to post this at my blog
I am selling CUTE PEGS!

Unfortunately, as I don't really know how to run an online business
I mean, all those delivering stuffs..
I am just going to promote the CUTE PEGS here in my blog
For people in UiTM Dungun , UTHM and close friends only
If you are interested... you can contact me

via Facebook : Lee Lyna Mccartney
via Twitter : perut_buncit



Pink Daisies Pegs
RM0.50 each



Pineapple Pegs
RM0.50 each



Sunflower Ladybird Pegs
RM0.50 each


Ladybird pegs
RM0.40 each



Numbers pegs
RM0.40 each
Also comes in Alphabet 



Day Pegs
RM0.40 each



Kitty cat pegs
RM 0.40 each
Also comes in Bear version



Heart Pegs
RM0.40 each
Also comes in pink 



3D Cute Pegs
RM0.50 each


I also have weather pegs
RM 0.40 each

Fun things to do with these pegs 


Hang notes, be creative... 
Clip reminder note onto placemat to remind family member of a task or just to deliver a message without it being whisked off the table by a quick breeze

Keep snacks fresh...
Clothespins are perfect for reclosing bags of potato chips, crackers, cookies, etc.

Make handy holders...
Attach a row of clip clothespins to a closet wall with a glue gun. They make convenient holders for scarves

Holds documents...
Compile a few sheets of paper using these pegs would make it more organise


No comments: