Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2 years & still counting



I know the post title sounded as if I am celebrating my anniversary with someone
But no, it's just the duration of my friendship with someone whose her birthday is today!

Alhamdulillah, Diba Elleya Shahari is 20 already.


I can still remember our first moments During Pre-Dip UTHM
I can still recall our first conversation on the bus
I know, it was pretty awkward the first time
But after awhile, we'd be together almost everytime everywhere we go
Thank you for such a beautiful friendship back then & until now

 

Happy Birthday sayang
Wish you all the best in life
May Allah grant all your wishes & eases the way to achieve your plans
Good Luck in your studies
Be an awesome & cranky Civil Engineer


Miss you & Love you
-Mama-

No comments: